Monday, August 22, 2011

SugarCRM - Removing the Links of Employees, Supposrt, Help, and About

I am trying to simplify the SugarCRM interface for use by our internal staff an I wanted to remove the links in the top-right corner since they will not have a need for them.  The links I would be removing would be "Employees", "Support", "Help", and "About".  In order to do this, it was fairly easy.  I just added a file into custom/include/ named globalControlLinks.php.  I put the following in it:


<?php
unset($global_control_links['employees'] );
unset($global_control_links['training'] );      //removes support link
unset($global_control_links['help'] );
unset($global_control_links['about'] );
?>


Notice the second unset.  This is what you have to put in there in order to remove the "Support" link.  Once I did this, the links were gone.


1 comment: